Save time and get your interview published fast with HobbyJam Premium. For only $35, we will transcribe, review, and edit your interview. Simply follow the directions below.
Or, you can complete your own interview for no charge.
Instructions for Voice Recorder
Below are the instructions on how to use the Voice Recorder app to answer your interview questions.
- Go to the play store and download the free “voice recorder” by Green Apple Studio app on your smartphone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.studio.voicerecord&hl=en
- Start the recorder – This is very simple. You will see a red button under the microphone just to the left of the counter clock.
- Pull up the interview questions (listed below)
- Record your answers to each question of the interview. Do not give 1-word answers, longer interviews usually rank better in Google.
- Once you have finished answering all the questions, hit stop. Your recording will automatically save within the app itself. This will pull up the home, share, edit, and delete options. Click share and select your email icon.
- If you wish to listen to your interview before sending simply click on voice memos at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to listen, edit, share, and delete your recorded interview.
- Send the complete file along with a 750 wide X 392 high picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com.
- What is your name? (Please spell it if needed.)
- For your opening bio, please tell us in 3-5 sentences a little about yourself, where you grew up and what you do for a living. Don’t worry about being perfect, we will edit it for you!
- What is your hobby?
- How did you get started with this hobby? What inspired you?
- Tell us what you love about it.
- Are there any groups you’re a part of or events that you attend related to your hobby?
- Have you had to invest in equipment and if so, please share some of the things you’ve bought.
- Where do you buy most of your supplies?
- Are there any good books for beginners?
- How has this changed your life?
- What advice do you have for others starting out with this hobby?
- Are there any other hobbies you have?