Would you like to share your interesting hobby with our readers?
We would love to hear from you!
We’re seeking writers all over the world who are interested in writing about their hobby.
Please note, we reserve the right to edit and/or reject any content. Once published, the content is 100% owned by us.
- Length: Must be at least 700 words.
- Quality: Must be a quality article. Tell readers about your hobby. Make it useful and informative. Be real.
- No duplicate content is allowed. Your article must be 100% unique. No copy/paste allowed. We’ll be checking using copyscape.
- Editing. We may edit or make any changes we deem appropriate to improve the quality. We recommend proofreading your article twice or have a friend proof it. Pay attention to case, punctuation and grammar.
- Outbound Links. We allow no more than 2 outbound links in your article. Subject to change.
- Ownership. Once you submit your article to us, it is ours to do with as we see fit.
- Featured Image. You must submit a high-resolution 600×600 image which you own. All images are checked and any copyright images will be rejected.
- Help. Please contact us if you find something wrong with your article and it needs editing after publishing. We want to work with you to create great content for our readers!
HobbyJam is looking for articles about any hobby including: